Most pirates want to find treasure. Our pirates want to find the back of the net!
Aye, we swim, but no one joins water polo just to swim. Our program offers so much more! Athletes improve their swimming skills, cardiovascular fitness, eye hand coordination and game sense! Youth ages 10 to 17 are welcome.
Dribbling doesn’t just happen on the basketball court or soccer pitch. We dribble the ball up the pool doing head up front crawl. It becomes second nature pretty quickly. Don’t believe it? Come try.
We scrimmage during practice, but the real excitement happens at Water Polo Sask provincial league & provincial events. These events give our athletes the opportunity to play games against athletes of similar age and skill from Regina, Estevan & Weyburn.
Athletes are eligible for TeamSask. You can learn more about TeamSask program at http://www.wpsask.ca/.
Good to Know:
- The 2021/22 season starts in mid September and ends with spring provincials in early April.
- Practices are Mondays, Wednesdays (7:30PM to 9:00PM) and Thursdays (6:30PM to 7:30PM) at the Shaw
- On deck dry land starts at 15min before start of practice.
- Registration is $900 for the full season (Sept to April) or $450 for half season
- Athletes wanting to play in Water Polo Sask events will be required to pay additional tournament fees.
- Join anytime!!
Get on deck with us! Play like a pirate!